Monday, August 25, 2008

A very productive weekend!





Just spending some free time with my family on the weekend. This semester I am teaching six days a week, which is very challenging. Thus, the only day I have will be dedicated to my family at home. This week, Meen and I played volleyball with her friends at school. It was a lot of fun and deminded me of the old days when I played sports. Meen is so good at sports, especially volleyball and badminton.

Also, we cooked lots of food. Mom, my sister-in-law and I cooked some Thai dishes to sell to people in the neibouhood. It's Mom's gig! She enjoys doing it big time.

I could not help but have to talk about my car which will be paid off in a year! Judy, a friend from Brisbane, gave me a Red Nose sticker. I had to put it in front of the car. I think it's a very good idea to donate money for the sticker. It's cute though! :)

No comments: